JAM Camp July 15-19, 2018
Please go to the Registration Link above to Register for JAM Camp and Choose Selective Classes. You may also go to the EventBrite link above to Pay the Registration fee of $200 on line. If you prefer, you may register above, then send a check for the $200 camp registration fee (if registered by July 2) to HPBA, PO Box 2650, Palmer AK 99645 (fees may not be refunded after July 2)
JAM Camp always focuses on
- worship and a personal relationship with the Savior,
- lots of music, fun and time with friends!
This year’s Arts and Music camp offers two tracks!
- The JAM, or kids track is for those who have just completed grades 3 thru 5.
- The Super JAM, or students track is for those who have just completed grades 6 thru 10.
The leadership team is comprised of
- music and arts professionals who have years of experience in guiding boys and girls to experience God.
This leadership team offers
- fun-filled music and great recreation (messy games are optional)
- plus a variety of exciting selective classes in music and arts such as
Praise movement, drama without words, photography, praise leadership, sound tech, instrumental music, bells, and more. You place all this into the fabulous environment of LaVerne Griffin Camp, which provides lifeguarded lake front opportunities, fun recreation, and the result is a great week of spiritual growth and memories that will last a lifetime. Adult leader’s and Camper’s cost is $200.00 if registered before July 2. Every church is urged to send at least one adult leader (18 and up) who will serve as a cabin leader and/or program assistant. All adults must complete a criminal background check and receive a pastor recommendation. Camp begins on Sunday afternoon, July 15, 2018 and ends on Thursday evening with a Family Night Camper-led Worship Celebration. Family and friends are urged to join us for this closing Worship Celebration at 6:30 PM, July 19.
You may register and pay the $200 registration fee online (above) or you may mail your registration fee to HPBA.