JAM Camp July 14-18, 2019
You may go to the Registration Link above to Register for JAM Camp and Choose Your Selective Classes. You may also go to the EventBrite link above to Pay the Registration fee on line. If you prefer, you may register above, then send a check for the camp registration fee (if registered by June 26) to HPBA, PO Box 2650, Palmer AK 99645 (fees may not be refunded after June 26)
JAM Camp always focuses on
- worship and a personal relationship with the Savior,
- lots of music, fun and time with friends!
This year’s Arts and Music camp offers two tracks!
- The JAM, or kids track is for those who have just completed grades 4 thru 5.
- The Super JAM, or students track is for those who have just completed grades 6 thru 10.
The leadership team is comprised of
- music and arts professionals who have years of experience in guiding boys and girls to experience God.
This leadership team offers
- fun-filled music and great recreation
- plus a variety of exciting selective classes in music and arts such as
Praise movement, drama without words, photography, praise leadership, sound tech, instrumental music, bells, and more. You place all this into the fabulous environment of LaVerne Griffin Camp, which provides lifeguarded lake front opportunities, fun recreation, and the result is a great week of spiritual growth and memories that will last a lifetime. Adult leader’s and Camper’s cost is $225.00 if registered before June 26. Every church is urged to send at least one adult leader (18 and up) who will serve as a cabin leader and/or program assistant. All adults must complete a criminal background check and receive a pastor recommendation. Camp begins on Sunday afternoon, July 14, 2019 and ends on Thursday evening with a Family Night Camper-led Worship Celebration. Family and friends are urged to join us for this closing Worship Celebration at 6:30 PM, July 18.
You may register and pay the $225 registration fee online (above) or you may mail your registration fee to HPBA.